Property Management in Madrid
If you are looking for a Rental Management company in Madrid, open your eyes and read carefully. If you are part of that select group that has a property for rent, and wants to manage it with a professional, experienced and close company, since 1972.
In which locations do we do Rental Management in Madrid?
As Property Manager, at iSol Business, we carry out our activity in the main towns, neighborhoods and municipalities of Madrid
Rental management in Madrid
The main areas and districts where iSol Business works on real estate property management in Madrid
- Ciudad Lineal
- Fuencarral – El pardo
- Moncloa – Aravaca
- Puente de Vallecas
- Barrio Salamanca
- San Blas
- Villa de Vallecas
Main neighborhoods and sub-areas where there is a greater rental offer in Madrid
- Malasaña – Universidad
- Lavapiés – Embajadores
- Chueca – Justicia
- Nuevos Ministerios – Ríos Rosas
If you are an owner like…
Observe for the type of owners we work with
Only suitable for private owners with a discreet rental property, either by investment or by inheritance and want to have the peace of mind that their property is managed by an experienced rental management company in Madrid
Family Property in Madrid
Suitable for larger property, almost always of family origin where there is usually a person in charge of management, who due to lack of time, have jointly decided to consider managing it with a Property Manager in Madrid.
Investment funds in Madrid
If you are part of a recurring investment company, whether it is an investment fund or an asset manager, and in the internal structure there is no provision for a Property Management department, and therefore a Property Management is needed
If you fall into one of these categories, this information is for you.
For more detailed information….
Information of interest for rentals in Madrid
Common typology in Madrid
Apartment with 1 to 3 bedrooms.
Average area in Madrid
60 a 80 m2
Average rent in Madrid
850 a 1.100 €/month
Average management cost in Madrid
Top tips for property owners for rent in Madrid
- The rental offer in Madrid is the most extensive in Spain, and in each municipality or neighborhood there is a submarket, making it difficult to identify an average property profile. As for the price, it is true that around €1,000/month is usually quite common.
- The investment market in Madrid, where demand is usually concentrated, is also very diverse. If you want a more stable income with less profitability, you can look at Barrio Salamanca, Centro, Chamberí… and if, on the contrary, you prefer a higher profitability with a lower tenant profile, you can look at other areas such as Vallecas, Tetuán, Hortaleza, San Blas…
- When it comes to looking for a tenant, Madrid is the capital and there are many variables that can affect you, but if something happens in the capital, it is that in the months of July and August, the population decreases, and the search demand also
The best advice for tenants who want to rent an apartment in Madrid
- Are you coming to live in Madrid? In Madrid you can find a unique offer of truly singular spaces. From, if you like the old town of Madrid, like Madrid de los Austrias, where we recommend public transport. As if you like nature more and you can visit the Guadarrama National Park, about 40 km from the city.
- If you are coming by plane, the Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas airport (MAD) is one of the largest in the country, with a total of four terminals. and if you come from international flights you will land at Iberia - Termina 4 de Barajas. Both airports are very well connected both by metro and by road. The airport is located next to the neighborhoods of Valdebebas and Barajas.
- If it is the first time you come to Madrid and you come by car, it is recommended that you pay attention to pollution levels, since when it is high there are certain mobility restrictions, both access and speed
- Madrid is the capital of Spain and the center of the country, and therefore, all the streets are numbered facing Puerta del Sol. The roads, you can find, are the M-30 ring roads (also called the M-30 Ring Road ), M-40, M-50, and the highways that connect all the provinces, such as the A-1, A-2, A-3, A-4, A-5…
- Even if you are not from Madrid, there is a party that will make you feel like a local from Madrid, and it is the Fiesta de San Isidro around May 15, where you will see many people dressed as chulapos and chulapas, very nice and typical of Madrid.
AND FOR PROFESSIONAL OWNERS
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN MADRID
Types of properties that we manage in Madrid
We not only manage residential properties, but also
During the 50 years of existence of iSol Business we have evolved with our clients. We started managing single apartments for private owners, and now we manage any type within the traditional rental
Residential buildings in Madrid
Shopping centers in Madrid
Office buildings in Madrid
Premises and offices in Madrid
Unique properties in Madrid
For more detailed information…
Frequently asked questions about Rental Management in Madrid
Why choose iSol Business?
Founded in 1972, with the aim of professionalizing the management of real estate properties for rent, it is today a reference in terms of asset management. If you want to have comfort and peace of mind, iSol Business should be among your preferences.
How many properties does iSol Business manage in Madrid?
Today iSol Business is a reference among companies in the sector, where they have entrusted more than 1,400 properties to manage throughout the national territory, from Madrid to Andalucia, Galicia or Valencia.
☝ Most popular rental management companies in Madrid
iSol Business, Alquiler Seguro, Renta Garantizada, Housfy ...
I have a flat in Madrid, how can I work with iSol Business?
Thank you very much, at this url, below you have a contact form, please fill it in and we will contact you as soon as possible
iSol Business Madrid
Location: Calle Gran Vía, 55, Madrid
Phone: +34 911 81 15 60
Schedule: Monday to Thursday: 9.00 a 18.30 hours - Friday: 9.00 a 15.30 hours
Your future only depends on you, you are only one step away 😉